The 2nd annual Mission Viejo Film Festival
- Submissions will be accepted on February 1, 2017. Deadline to submit is May 12, 2017. Any submissions after May 12, 2017 will not be accepted in the voting process.
- Entry Fee is $25-per-film ($5 of the entry fee is retained by Withoutabox to host the film festival event on their site). The remaining $20 will support the City of Hope and Mission Viejo Film Festival. It is a tax-deductible donation.)
- High School and College Independent film submissions cannot exceed a fifteen-minute, run time. Music Videos cannot exceed a five-minute, run time. Young Filmmakers submission cannot exceed a three-minute, run time.
- The number of films selected, how and when they are presented is a reserved right of the Mission Viejo Film Festival.
- You will receive an email by May 16, 2016 confirming whether or not your film is an official selection of the Mission Viejo Film Festival.
- Submit your film by using the Without A Box service
Withoutabox logos are trademarks of Withoutabox, a DBA of IMDb.com Inc. or its affiliates